Thursday, January 31, 2013

Friends and Making Money

Friends And making MoneyHave you ever just Met people that you just like right off the bat and can tell you will be friends for life?Making money in the home based business arena is a lot like a good friend.It does not happen everyday and you are blessed when it does.I for one am not exactly a friend attraction magnet. I stay to myself a lot, have a lot of little talks with myself blah blahblah.I generally do not have a lot to say but when I do people tend to listen as I do not throw around too much bull in the meantime. My new buddy Jay who works over at Teamvinh International is just one of those guys who is always happy and never defeated. I like that guy.We got to talking about places we have been , people we know and what kind of cowboy hat he has. Seems like we have a lot in common and I look forward to getting to know him better. We ate dinner the other ni...
Read more on My Sokwall : http://bit.ly/XalyVS

No comments:

Post a Comment