Monday, March 25, 2013

Know What To Ignore

Know What To Ignore   Knowing what to ignore is important to keep a positive mind set. People tend to say and do things to hurt others intentionally. Case in point. I work in the on-line home-based business community. I am also the President of operations of a large marketing and sales organization. I am always on the internet and interacting with a lot of network marketing companies and getting involved with the companies to share opportunities as a marketing stratagie. There are people that are involved with our sales organization that complain and try to turn the tables saying I am not loyal to my company blah,blah,blah. I know what to ignore as I know what I am doing and always have my company as my priority. This is just an example of what to ignore but it happens everyday everywhere. The best thing you can do is to simply ignore those people and go with your gut and wha...
Read more on My Sokwall : http://bit.ly/ZnVXtp

No comments:

Post a Comment