Friday, August 30, 2013

Climbing A Mountain

Climbing a mountain is not an easy thing  to do if your a flat lander.   Recently I relocated to a mountainous area  and have taken on my own personal work out  program which includes climbing mountains.   After the first few days of "what the hell  am I doing" running around like a mountain  goat I realized a couple of things.   As in life,  you don't get anything for  nothing and climbing a mountain is no different.   The harder you work the better the result.   Now most people won't even attempt to go  up that hill but there is a small percentage  that will take on the challenge.     I'm not really a certified mountain climber  but I am a certified hill climber. Maybe I'll  try mountains next.   I guess the point is if you really want  something bad enough it i...
Read more on My Sokwall : http://bit.ly/1duuGBM

No comments:

Post a Comment