Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Who Is Minding The Store-Reality Check

Who Is Minding The Store-Reality Check Our business has become so simple that everyone can do it. We can now blog in less than 5 minutes and syndicate it in 15 minutes. Thats a cool business. Now I understand that some people spend more time on writing and videos and I am not really pro myself (lol) but for me it is to get the word out everyday no matter what and add content for the world to see. I do not know of any business anywhere that you have the option to have a homebased business any easier than this. The point is in this reality check is that you understand the importance of daily attention to your business which begs the question "who is minding the store" I am fortunate to have a wife that watches over the store if for some reason I am not able. Sometimes we watch the store together. It does not matter how it only matters that we are growing our business by watching ove...
Read more on My Sokwall : http://bit.ly/1aDA5pf

No comments:

Post a Comment