Friday, February 1, 2013

How to Make Money

Question of the day...HOW TO GET MONEY.Well, there are alot of ways to get money I suppose.  Millions of people in this economy are struggling right now and trying to answer the question and want to know How to get Money.Money seems to be the driving force these days for everything in Life. Society warrants that you keep up with the Jones'es or you become inferior to the human race.Of coarse that's a bunch of Bull and my belief is that if you want to be happy it is a mind set that you have to wake up to everyday and decide do you want to be happy today or do you want to be a grump!How to get money cannot be your only thought for the day everyday or you simply will drive yourself totally nuts.I understand the hardships as I have lived on both sides of the fence and can relate with anyone from either side of the planet. Ive been down to my last 20 and Ive been on top of the w...
Read more on My Sokwall : http://bit.ly/WH9MFT

No comments:

Post a Comment