Thursday, February 28, 2013

Is Pure Network A Carbon Copy Of Empower Network?

Pure Leverage Copies Empower Network?Someone sent me this comparison of Pure Leverage and the Empower Network. I have done a few comparisons myself but I think things in this comparison covers it all.Personally I like both companies and the model they pursue. It seems like the market is driving towards these kinds of companies and I tend to agree with them.Another Hot company out there is Teamvinh International. Not the same model but different than anything out on the market today. I suggest yu check into this company as it definitely looks like a dynamic winner.Here is what they had to say...Is the Pure Leverage marketing system trying to copy the Empower Network by paying out 100% affiliate commissions and branding Pure Leverage as a lifestyle changer just as the Empower Network currently does? Feb. 19, 2013 - The Pure Leverage marketing tools suite is a system created...
Read more on My Sokwall : http://bit.ly/XdUVnJ

No comments:

Post a Comment