Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Being Unrealistic

Being Unrealistic There are many examples of being unrealistic and it can be looked at in two ways. First if you are open minded and see the world the way most people do... You could say a person like Thomas Edison was being unrealistic, then there was light. You could say that Grahmn Bell was being unrealistic and then there was sound. You could say that all successful people who took a chance and were successful were being unrealistic but at the end of the day all these people did was go outside the box and shoot for the stars. Success I have always been a star gazer and for the most part have been successful in many ventures. I am not always right about my choices, but I was never wrong to follow my dreams and being unrealistic. I think its funny that people think they can join a business for like 25 bucks and some kind of magic happens. Really? I find it even more ente...
Read more on My Sokwall : http://bit.ly/10TCbO8

No comments:

Post a Comment