Monday, April 15, 2013

The Leveraged Lifestyle

Every now and then we see people live the leveraged lifestyle we all desire! For example, one of my business partners Mike had one of those magical days yesterday on Sunday! Listen to what happened to him below! Watch this powerful video to see exactly what I mean! Sundays are not typical work days for the Hobbs Family… He slept in till 8am… Had Breakfast with his kids… Went to Church from 11am-2pm… Watched movie… Had dinner… Went to his In-Laws for desert… Came home around 9pm and logged into the back office of Empower and SAW THIS! What a lifestyle 16 new signups into Empower Network & $5,625 in commissions… $1,075 in commissions were also passed up to his sponsor! My story is not this good yet but I am getting there. I am making money but also promoting my other businesses with empower as well. Leveraged Lifestl...
Read more on My Sokwall : http://bit.ly/ZwsLk4

No comments:

Post a Comment