Monday, April 29, 2013

Have you heard about the Chicago fire Event?

Have you heard about the Chicago fire Event? The theme in Chicago was "GET MONEY" but when it really came down to it it was all about helping people. Empower raised 30,000 dollars for the red cross to help the victims in the boston tragity. Chicago FIRE! I just Returned back from Chicago and I gotta tell you it was everything you are hearing and 100 times more. All I am going to say today is that if you really want to change the direction of your life, Engage. lets find out what you really want out of your own home business. I went to the Chicago Fire to do some training for myself and expand my knowledge in the on-line world. I did not realize what kind of a movement Empower really was until I witnessed the life changing events at the Empower convention. I literally saw thousands of people come to the stage with confessions of what they really wanted out of life. MONEY,Right? WRONG!...
Read more on My Sokwall : http://bit.ly/ZQ4kiS

No comments:

Post a Comment