Tuesday, April 9, 2013

If you are experiencing burnout its because of clarity and Vision

If you are experiencing burnout its because of Lack of clarity and Vision! Watch this short video to see what we are doing as a team for the next 90 days to help you breakthrough in your business! One of the main problems with on-line marketing is clarity and vision. People tend to set goals and do not keep there clarity and vision. It is a false perception that money is the driver when in fact it should be what you are really driving for. Clarity and vision is a personal goal that needs to be recorded or written and the a reminder everyday that keeps your goals in view. I personally have my days when I am puling my hair out and forget why I am doing it. I am successful for the most part and my goal is to be free from the brick and mortar business so not to be tied to the matrix of life. What I mean is that I am not ordinary and never have been. I have always tried to interact and...
Read more on My Sokwall : http://bit.ly/10Q89pu

No comments:

Post a Comment