Friday, April 12, 2013

SEVERED GOAT HEAD SENT TO WRIGLEY FIELD

SEVERED GOAT HEAD SENT TO WRIGLEY FIELD   Damn goat. I have been a cubbie fan as long as I can remember but ir has been a few years since I have been back to see my boys. Now some wise guy sent a goat head to us in a box to remind us of all our troubles. Ill be in Chicago next week to visit and to go see the new renovations being done to upgrade the field. Glad to see it although I kinda like it the way it was. Wrigley is and always will be tradition and may very well be the last great ballpark left . I hope they leave as much History as they can and preserve the Park for as long as possible. Watch the video for the history as I have told it a thousand times and hope I live long enough to see the curse go away. One good thing about the goat head, goat is now officially dead. Go Cubbies! Share your stories, videos and inspirations and get paid to do it...hit the register butt...
Read more on My Sokwall : http://bit.ly/123NBME

No comments:

Post a Comment