Monday, April 8, 2013

The Matrix of Life / Remember Your Why

So you are a little frustrated or just having a bad day. Or could it be you have forgotten your Why? Maybe the Matrix of lifeI see many people get off coarse in their on-line businesses. Myself included as I forget why I am involved in the on-line business sometimes and I have to take the day off and think it through again. Oh yea, The Matrix of life Why do people get off track? Well I think that most people completely forget why they even got started! Remember Your Why. Most people attempt on-line marketing because they have a dream. The dream could be just about anything, Money,Freedom,Extra cash and even pure Greed. Remember Your Why.The matrix of life as I call it is the everyday ho hum gotta do it this way or you will burn in hell way of living. I choose to take a different road by working for myself. In fact I cannot even imagine having a Job as I have not had one since I was 16 ...
Read more on My Sokwall : http://bit.ly/14pxKun

No comments:

Post a Comment