Saturday, April 13, 2013

Stress and Money

Stress and Money You may be going rough times-- financial issues, problems at your job, stress at home and strained relationships with your family or spouse. And MONEY is probably something you're struggling with that's impacting you in MANY ways--both seen and unseen. Believe me--you're NOT alone. In fact, did you know that more people KILL THEMSELVES on Monday morning than all the other days of the week--COMBINED! And doctors say that a full 80% of people in the hospital are there from STRESS-RELATED illnesses. Guess what's TOP on the list of stressors? Yep. MONEY. Would you mind if I shared my favorite Bible verse with you? I've got this verse on all sorts of pictures and plaques and cups and journals around my home and office. In fact, I've got a big framed picture with many verses hanging in my living room and my conference room. And whether or not you're a Christian, I b...
Read more on My Sokwall : http://bit.ly/ZtkU6S

No comments:

Post a Comment