Tuesday, April 9, 2013

My Crazy Work Ethics

Watch this video Crazy Work Ethics I always wondered to myself if I was the only person around that had crazy work ethics and basically did whatever it takes or die trying. There is a price to pay for success and there is reward as well worth having when you have crazy work ethics. Crazy Work Ethics I have been in my own business all my life and have never had a job. In my case survival was the driver of my success and my failures. The key component is crazy work ethics that are way beyond the norm that frankly most people will not pursue and ultimately fail at whatever they are trying to accomplish. What I like about network marketing is there are a lot of like minded people with the same crazy work ethics. I think for the most part people in general get into a neutral zone and in a lot of cases spend there life in it. I don't even know what neutral is but I see it in other peop...
Read more on My Sokwall : http://bit.ly/14RWAUo

No comments:

Post a Comment